"The community is giving us such a precious quality of life which we cannot buy with money."
These are just a few examples of local support and love + lift:
- Generous support from Sts. Helen & Constantine Church in Wauwatosa to expand our reach in lifting families experiencing life in Wauwatosa.
- Partnered with Athleta Bayshore on different occasions to raise money for the below causes.
- Partnered with Polished Nail Bar on numerous occasions to raise money to support community members.
- To support a member establishing a pre-school
- To support a member and single mom "experiencing life"
- To support a member who lost a child by coordinating a donation to a SIDS fund raiser in the child's name
- Partnered with Allium Restaurant to raise money for a member whose child was diagnosed with cancer.
- Partnered with Rosie's on Water to gather toys for Saint A to distribute to foster children. A silent auction with items donated by various KidsCycle members was also held to raise money for more Love + Lifts.
- Partnered with Divine Consign to support moms "experiencing life" by outfitting them with clothing that had been donated.
- Website photography courtesy of Nicolle Grassl Photography and Elite Photography.
- Website design provided by Agatha James Creative.
- Ruckus Burger in Shorewood hosted a Burger Night, donating a portion of the proceeds to make more Love + Lifts available to the community.
- Grey House Creative Market hosted an interactive holiday workshop party for Kids Cyclers.